Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Diablo 3PVP vocabulary priority



    View from Diablo 3, individuals or now ah all the equipment inside is a piece of information before regardless 1v1 or group p all the new equipment, the new affixes new level or a new name all kinds of new possibilities is very small. Because the patch itself is in order to extend the life of the product, you the new stuff will inevitably lead to people's desire to farm, you also open pvp is not superfluous. From the Blizzard out patches urine of view, a pvp he can breaking two halves, the first billing p re-open group p, you expect him to add new items at the same time? I think the possibilities are almost 0. 105,106 this kind of thing is completely saturated, go open pvp, pvp the existing pve Seaview affixes oriented several unpopular affixes can easily stimulus spending to stimulate the goods turnover, is a double-edged sword.

   Therefore, the new round of Ah war has been inevitable thunder of war drums sounded again, you are ready for the money?Cheap Diablo 3 gold

   Saying that I really have no money, so I have been ahead of Amoy a most learned with others. If the material is good, I think I earned.

   The individual is still loaded with the spirit of defense-first philosophy to look at the title to know, maybe this is wrong, but I do not regret it, I thought, I think the value.

    Affixes a priority (for monks), control field relief, seconds back, hit back, fine back the ball back to the physical, attack speed, agility, crit, blast injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment